Quick thoughts, Lasting memories

"If lovin' the Lord is wrong, I don't wanna be right."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Garden Series



Recently I've been wanting to blog about something, but I wasn't sure what. I didn't just want to blog aimlessly about random thoughts. I've done that before, and enjoy it, but I wanted to start blogging with something in mind.

Today it hit me. I had just finished showering and I started to think about blogging, and BOOM I thought, "I should blog about all my garden stories from this summer." Most of the people that read this blog have probably heard all of these stories about the garden, but I wanted to be able to use the blog to reflect and report all the things that went on this summer. I think it will be a good time. It'll be a great time for me, because it will help me focus on what I learned this summer. Hopefully it will be fun for any readers as well.

I think I will call it the "True confessions from a Hopkins Garden" at least for now. More to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

hey! there's nothing wrong with aimless blogging!!

6:38 PM  
Blogger The Baby Makes 4 said...

Can't wait!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home