Quick thoughts, Lasting memories

"If lovin' the Lord is wrong, I don't wanna be right."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A year comes to a close


Tonight is officially my last night in my apartment. I guess I'm not too sad to leave, but I do have some good memories. I've been trying to get all of my gear out of here so we can start the cleaning process. I can't believe I have aquired this much stuff since I moved in! How many books can a guy own?! I'm starting to think I don't need 50+ t-shirts. Well I'm off to bed, but first here are some memories....

Top ten memories

1. We have had 8 people cycle through this apartment.
2. Two bedroom apartment = two big living rooms and one small bedroom to sleep 5 guys
3. Late night runs to Applebee's
4. Waking someone up that is on our couch and having to ask them if they actually know anyone that lives in the apartment. (they usually did)
5. Almost setting the kitchen on fire about 100 times
6. Having big sleep overs in our living room
7. Catching squirrels on our balcony
8. Having 39 people come to our Super Bowl Party
9. Having people over to watch Survivor
10. Never knowing what to expect when you come home = priceless, sometimes

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

that SWEATER is priceless.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home