Quick thoughts, Lasting memories

"If lovin' the Lord is wrong, I don't wanna be right."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Saturday, December 02, 2006

The ever coming cold


I'm sitting in the living room of the new house I'm living in, and watching mickey mouse. I don't think a lazier Saturday could ever take place. It's been long over due!

Lately I've been listening to music like crazy. Well more like getting music like crazy, and wishing I had time to listen to it. Most recently I've been listening to Brand New "The devil and God are Raging inside me", Damien Rice "9", everything by Counting Crows, and Sufjan Stevens "Songs for Christmas." October and November were such great months for music.

I'm reading Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell, Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry, and Hebrews (in the Bible).

Sunday night we are going to see Body Worlds at the science museum. I think it's going to be pretty good, but crazy at the same time. I've actually never ever seen a dead body.

By the way, winter has come to Minnesota. It is stinking cold outside.

P.S. We are still waiting for Matt and Chloe's baby. I think it's coming soon!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

i like how sometimes in winter the snow looks blue.

1:12 PM  
Blogger The Baby Makes 4 said...

Dead bodies? I've seen a couple. It is an experience you will never forget.

P.S. Thanks again for the dresser.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home